October 20, 2009

Goal for the Week




This week I am determined to take care of the annoying phone calls I have been putting off. I have to call the cable company, the condo association, the insurance company … you get it.

The phone calls will probably only take a few minutes each, but haven’t made it to the status of “important” until now.

When people tell me that they don’t have time to do something, I disagree. You do have time, you’re just using it for something else. I have chosen to put off these phone calls, for whatever reason, and now I’m going to get them off my to-do list and my mind.

What can you commit to finishing this week? Click on Post a Comment, below, and tell us.

Organized by Marcie: Getting you organized so you have time to do what you love to do!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/organizedmarcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts