October 04, 2010

New Year, New Planner

It might seem a little early to be thinking about next year's calendar, but people often order their office calendars and planner in advance, to make sure they get them before the year ends.

I have used the Franklin Covey planner system for almost 20 years. I am currently using the pocket size, with the two-page per week layout. It has served me well and although it is fairly expensive, I hadn’t found anything else that I liked as much.

Until now.

I received a Quo Vadis Equology planner from Karen Doherty at Exaclair, Inc. Although the company is 50 years old, I had not heard of Quo Vadis until very recently. The removable planner is made in the USA with 100% post-consumer recycled paper, which appeals to the nature girl in me. The cover is made of a recycled material, as well.

It has the tear-off corners, to identify the current week, like Week-at-a-Glance; however it is much more attractive. I would definitely recommend this to clients, especially because it’s at a comparable price point.

The Quo Vadis has appointment times from 8 AM to 9 PM, with room to capture your daily priority at the top of each day. One of the features I like most is that it has a lot of room for notes that don’t fit into specific appointment times.

Like the Franklin Covey, the Quo Vadis also comes with all kinds of international information, maps and places to record finances.

Once you pick the size you like (the one I have is 6 1/4"w x 9 3/8"h), you choose the cover and the insert. You also get a removable address book.

To see the entire collection, go to http://quovadisplanners.com/

Do you prefer paper or electronic organizers? What type do you use? Click on Post a Comment, below, and tell us.

Organized by Marcie: Getting you organized so you have time to do what you love to do!
And if you like this info, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts