January 17, 2011

Change of Habit

My local branch of the public library is closing for two years so it can be updated. The good news is that there is going to be more meeting space, there will be more products to borrow and the building will be LEED certified. The bad news, of course, is that the library is going to be closed.

There are other branches, but they’re farther away and not “my” library. I actually contemplated buying two books today, reasoning that it would be easier than going to the library. After I thought about it, I realized that I don’t want to keep books in my house. I am trying to send out more than I bring in, these days, and I don’t really have room for more books.

I cannot imagine not going to the library for two whole years. I’ll have to be slightly inconvenienced if I want to keep to my core value of not acquiring.

What behaviors do you value, even when it isn’t convenient? Click on Post a Comment, below, and tell us.

Organized by Marcie: Getting you organized so you have time to do what you love to do!
Follow me on twitter and facebook 
And if you like this info, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts