February 28, 2012

Leap Year

This year February has 29 days, so you get an “extra” day for 2012.

What would you do if you suddenly found 24 hours you didn’t have before? Would you work more? Exercise? Spend time with people you care about? Watch TV or look at videos on the Internet?

Like most people, I find myself saying “I don’t have time for that” when I don’t want to do something.  The truth is I do have time.  I have time for things I have to do and things I want to do.  I just have to decide how I want to spend the 24 hours I get each day.

I was reminded of this concept when I read a post on a blog called Marc and Angel Hack Life.  Their "Practical Tips for Productive Living" include lots of ideas, some of which you might not have thought about before.

Among the tips they offer are some that I believe in and practice, like choosing to do things that are meaningful over things that have little payoff.  True, I take my periodic pinterest breaks, but I also choose not to read every joke and watch every video that someone forwards to me.

Make the most of your year by choosing to do the things that are most meaningful to you.

Organized by MarcieTM:  Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter and facebook
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts