March 19, 2012

Tax Time

It’s tax season and the April 17 deadline is fast approaching.  As a business owner, I have to pay personal income taxes and business taxes.  I used to employ an accountant, then I learned that I could use software to file my taxes instead.

There are several companies that market tax software; I like TurboTax, which you can use online or you can buy the software.

If you have uncomplicated taxes, you might even be able to file for free.  Don’t forget, in addition to tax software, you can file electronically, which will get you your refund faster (if you qualify for one).  It also prevents errors from typing the information into another form.

Have you used tax software?  Would you recommend it?

Organized by MarcieTM:  Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter and facebook
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts