December 31, 2012

End of Year Roundup

My end-of-year routine includes emptying my personal and business files and setting up new ones for 2013. I’ve been doing this for so many years that it’s become habit.

Do you have a habit you’d like to start (or stop)? Recognize that most New Year’s resolutions don’t last more than a few days, so have a strategy for implementing your new habit.

Deciding to do something is easy; actually doing it every day takes work.

As the year comes to an end, I also spend some time thinking about the successes and challenges of the previous 12 months. Although I don’t make resolutions, I do make plans for what I want to accomplish in the next 12 months.

Which habit or routine are you going to work on changing this year? Click on Post a Comment, below, and tell us. I wish everyone a happy, healthy, productive and prosperous 2013!

Organized by Marcie TM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on twitter and facebook
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts