April 08, 2013

True Confessions: Sometimes I Leave Dishes in the Sink


Photo by koratmember
Sometimes I eat dry cereal because I didn’t buy milk.

Sometimes I go for weeks without vacuuming.

I rarely dust.

Sometimes I leave once-worn clothes on the bedroom chair for a few days before putting them away.

As someone who strives to be a role model, my most shameful act recently is going for three months without checking my credit card statements (I took care of it today).

In short, I’m not perfect, just like you.

Remember that there’s more to life than chasing perfection. Take care of the necessities, but enjoy yourself, too.

Organized by Marcie TM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on twitter and facebook  
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts