June 25, 2013

Just Being

Lately I have been faced with several unpleasant events and I felt as if there were a little grey cloud hovering above me.

I’m thankful that things are starting to look up again and it made me realize that things we take for granted, including good health and the ability to work, feel even better after a period of negative outcomes. Not that I would wish for the bad times, but when the good stuff comes, it seems even sweeter.

Being a little impatient, I’m not at my best when things aren’t going my way. It’s hard for me to slow down and let things happen according to someone else’s timetable.

Sometimes, though, you just have to let go of your goals and timetable and just be. This is a tough task for someone who is extremely driven, but you can do it. I promise that the world won’t stop because you’re off your game. Priorities will be shifted and accommodations made until the situation resolves itself.

As I find my bearings again, I wish everyone the ability to make the best of each day. Let go of the things you can’t change and do the best you can with what you’ve got.

Organized by Marcie TM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
http://twitter.com/#!/organizedmarcieand www.facebook.com/OrganizedByMarcie
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts