June 16, 2014

It’s About Time


People often tell me they aren’t doing something because they “just don’t have time for” whatever activity we’re discussing.

Sometimes I, too, catch myself saying that I didn’t have time to do something. Mostly, though, I try not to use that rationalization. As I regularly tell people, you find time to do the things you want to do.

When you aren’t able to focus on a task because you were doing something else, you are liable to say that you don’t have time to do both. Instead of thinking that way, consider this: When you take a vacation, do you say “I didn’t have time to do yardwork” or do you say “I was out of town”?

Instead of saying that you don’t have time to accomplish something, decide whether it really needs to be done. If so, you might find someone else to do it for you; if not, you might take it off your ever-expanding list.

What can you do to avoid saying you don’t have time?
 
Organized by Marcie TM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter , facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts