June 23, 2014

Quote: Getting Started


You might be surprised to learn that I waste time. Not often, but it does happen. I know that I waste time “setting up.”  I spend too much time preparing, planning and contemplating how a project will look when it’s completed. (The same behaviors that cause me to be a really good organizer, incidentally.)

You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great. - Les Brown
 
Eventually, I do get started. While everything I do isn't great, it is done. That’s even better than being great, in my book.

What could you get started on this week?
 

Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter , facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts