August 25, 2014

Quote: Procrastination

Photo by Rawich

The first Wednesday in September is Fight Procrastination Day. This year, it’s September 3, which is next week.

I can procrastinate as well as anyone; however, I also know that when there are things to be done, I need to do them.
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. – Unknown

One of the techniques I use to keep myself focused on important tasks is to limit the number of items on my to-do list daily. Otherwise, I would be overwhelmed by all the things I wanted to accomplish.

Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value Follow me on twitter, facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts