February 17, 2015

It’s What You Don’t See

Photo by Jeffrey Beall

My cousin was visiting yesterday and said my house was completely disorganized.

Yes, my house.

Clearly, he doesn’t understand the difference between organized and tidy.

Three day weekend = some household chaos. Yet, if you needed to find anything, you would know exactly where to look. Underlying processes and structures aren’t visible to the casual observer.

I don’t mind if there are newspapers and an art project on the dining room table or some mending on the couch in the living room, because I know that everything will be put away at the end of the day. That’s the way we roll here.

If you have any level of activity in your home, it will not remain spotless very long. I don't live in a magazine photo and neither do you. Enjoy your home, then put everything away so you can find it again.
 
Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter , facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts