March 23, 2015

Quote: Clear Mental Clutter

Photo by phasinphoto

Clutter exists not only in your environment, but in your mind, as well.

I have experienced some setbacks recently, which have occupied a huge amount of space in my brain. Fortunately, I have developed the habit of writing things down instead of trying to keep everything in my head.

Even with my habits and processes, however, a few things have slipped through the cracks. I don’t feel like myself when that happens.

Letting go of clutter leaves you free to be you, which is the greatest gift you can ever give yourself. – Karen Kingston, author of Clear Your Clutter with FengShui

While it can be difficult to let go of mental and emotional clutter, clearing your mind allows you to be more productive and creative – great gifts, indeed.

Do you use any techniques to help you clear your brain clutter?
 
Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter, facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts