July 11, 2011

I’m an Author! or Make Time to Achieve Your Goal

For the past year and a half I have been writing a book.  Some days I worked on it more conscientiously than others, but I finally finished it and it’s now available for sale.  I am so proud of this accomplishment and I want to encourage everyone to do the things they dream of.
 
People have asked me how I found the time to write a book, along with everything else I do.  The answer is that I made the time.  Any project you want to complete is within your reach.  When you identify your goal and make it a priority, you’ll realize that you, too, have time to make your dream a reality. Dedicate a regular period of time to working on it and you will achieve whatever you aim for.
You can get a sneak peak at the book on freado and you can order a copy on amazon.

Please let me know what you think.  I am looking for feedback as I create the ebook and the companion workbook.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my success, including all the clients and workshop participants who continue to share their challenges with me. This book is dedicated to you.
Oganized by MarcieTM: Saving you time and money by helping you let go of what you don't need and find room for what you value.
Follow me on twitter and facebook
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts