July 08, 2014

Teaching Kids About Organizing


It’s Purposeful Parenting Month! One of the life skills that parents need to impart to their children is how to manage their stuff. Here is a roundup of articles to inspire you to improve your kids’ organizing skills:

Decluttering kids’ rooms





Once you feel confident working with your kids on their stuff, have a go at working on their project management skills, too:

How to teach your child time management

What organizing skills can you work on with your child this summer?

Organized by Marcie TM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter , facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. This is a great post... with kid's toys being teeny weeny these days with MANY parts... it is always good to get ideas on how to organize! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my office makeover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Again! Forgot to answer your question... I do both with painting furniture. Sometimes I spray and sometimes I roll. My hubby gets me these smaller, finer textured rollers which help with the smoothness. Spray painting really does a better job, especially when my husband does it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better is when they do it themselves! Your office makeover is inspiring and I hope to share some painted furniture projects with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts