January 05, 2015

Clean Off Your Desk Day

Photo by stockimages

The second Monday in January is Clean Off Your Desk Day.

While I try to keep my desk relatively clutter free, even I need to stop and reassess periodically.

Here’s what I’m doing today to start clearing off my desk:
  • A thank you card that was so cute I wanted to continue to enjoy it – posted on my bulletin board
  • A FAX that fell behind the printer (oops!) – shredded because the action was completed
  • Items for my etsy store – put in holding bins until I photograph and list them
  • Recipe for oven pancake – downloaded from the newspaper’s Web site and filed electronically

I bought a small cart yesterday to get my printer off my desk. Unfortunately, I have to put it together myself, which will take a few days. Otherwise, the quick fixes I put in place already have made a big impact on my desktop real estate.

What can you take off your desk by next Monday?
 
 
Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter , facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts