April 27, 2015

Quote: Will It, Do It


Some days it takes more energy to get things done. You might not be in the mood to tackle a task and you find yourself doing everything except the one thing you need to do.
 
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
 
How do you motivate yourself to finish a project or start one that you’ve been putting off?

I use a number of tricks, like giving myself permission to work for just a short time or reminding myself that I can do something instead of thinking that I have to do it.

Your will is stronger than you realize. When you set your mind to move forward, you'll be amazed what you can accomplish.
 
Organized by MarcieTM: Save time and money by letting go of what you don't need and finding room for what you value
Follow me on
twitter, facebook and pinterest
And if you like what you've read, share it using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts